XMAG Magnetic Charging Cable
Is the magnet strong enough to pull anything out your phone?
No it's not.
Does this product come with both the iOS and android charger connection?
- XMAG-MUC is for Android
- XMAG-LC is for iOS
How long is the cord?
The Xmag is a little over 3 feet or 1 meter long.
How much width does the cable need to connect?
The width of the charging tip is 9 mm or a little under 3/8''. Therefore, your case should have an opening a little wider than the mentioned measurements.
Can you use the adapter with waterproof phones in the water or does it need to be removed?
It is proof dust and water splashing, but it cannot be used in water.
Is this compatible with a iPhone 5s?
Will this work with type c charging for zte zmax pro?
No it won't work because it's a micro USB charger.
When will longer cables be available?
We are currently working on the longer cords but don't really have a release date.
When will usb type c connector be available?
We are aware of the growing popularity of Type C connectors, and will consider this in 2018.
Does it have fast charge?
In order to have fast charge, you need a fast charging adapter. Our XMAG is compatible with fast charging adapters.
Is it specifically compatible with the Samsung s7?
It fits any micro USB device.
Does this charger fit the new Galaxy S8 + ?
No it does not, this cable comes with a micro USB and a Lightning plug, where as the s8 has a USB C port
Does it support Qualcomm quick charge 3 and data sync?
Yes for XMAG-MUC Micro USB cables
How can I get extra tips for this chord?
You can get them from our store. Both Micro-USB and Lightning Tips are available.
- Or Lightning
Does it allow quick charge 3.0?
QC3.0 is a charging protocol, it depends on the charging adapter, not the cable. The cable supports max 2.1A charging current and 12V charging voltage. In another words, the cable support QC3.0.
Will this work with an HTC 8?
Yes, it will.
XSIM Dual SIM Card Adapter
How do I disconnect my phone with XSIM?
In SIMPlus, go to “More” tab, and select “Connection”, and select XSIM entry and disconnect.
How do I connect my mobile with XSIM?
- Insert secondary SIM card into XSIM’s Nano SIM Slot
- Press and hold On/Off Switch button for 5 seconds. Green LED will be lighten up, and starts blinking.
- On your Apple device, enable Bluetooth, and start “SIMPlus” app.
- In SIMPlus, go to “More” tab, and select “Connection”, and click to start scanning.
Once SIMPlus locates your XSIM, it should be listed on screen. Select and connect to it.
Once the connection is established, Green LED will be turned off.
On app screen, you will then see the operator logo and signal strength showing on the top left corner and XSIM battery level on the top right corner.
How does XSIM actually work?
XSIM acts like your secondary phone where you put your second SIM.
- Once you install SIMPlus app and enable Bluetooth in your original phone, you can start making / receiving calls via this second SIM number.
- You can use both SIM cards via your original phone.
- This will save you from transferring phone books and resources in your original phone to your secondary phone.
- You can use two SIM card numbers in one single phone.
How long is the standby time of XSIM?
XSIM by far supports the longest standby time: 360 hours
How do I install SIMPlus apps?
- Go to Apps Store
- Download and install “SIMPlus” app from Apps Store
How long does it take to charge up XSIM fully?
How come I cannot make any call / receive any call?
Please check the following:
- Bluetooth is enabled in your Apple device
- Bluetooth connection is established between Apple device and XSIM.
- Secondary SIM is activated in 2G network which belongs to one of the following frequency:
GSM850 / EGSM900 / DCS1800 / PCS1900
How to enable anti-theft feature?
Ensure the "Device lost alarm" feature is set to ON under More >Settings.
How do I call via XSIM?
In SIMPlus, use “Keypad” tab to place or receive voice calls of your secondary SIM.
You can also check call history in "Recents" tab
How do I enable cloud feature?
You can enable it by using your facebook / QQ account log in.
How do I charge up XSIM?
- Use Micro-USB charging cable and plug into Micro-USB Charging port on XSIM.
- Connect charging cable with a micro-USB power source.
- Red LED will light up.
- Charging time will take approximately 2 hours
- Once it is fully charged, LED will turn to green.
How do I know XSIM is charged up fully?
LED will turn to solid green.
What does each LED color represent?
LED Power Indicator
Starting up / Shutting down
Blinking Green & Red
Waiting to pair with an Apple device
Blinking Green (every 0.5s)
Unable to register with operator /
Blinking Green (every 1 min)
Registered with operator
Connected / Shut down
How to use Cloud feature?
- After enabled, XSIM supports location reporting.
- Support logging in by Facebook or QQ accounts.