Return and Refund Policy
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality. If you’ve received a product with a defect or fault, please contact us at email@example.com. Where a replacement product is not available, your account will be credited.
Under no circumstances will Lexuma be liable for any damage arising from any misuse or abuse of goods.
Faulty products are to be returned to Lexuma in order to examine and record the item before continuing with the warranty process.
Please note that customers are responsible for all the fees involved for returning items. Return packages remain the responsibility of the customer until it is received by our team. Therefore, it is recommended that the customer takes necessary precautions by using registered and traceable services when returning the package.
If any goods are out of stock and cannot be provided to customers, GadgetiCloud reserves the right to refuse to accept the order, or provide same type of goods and price for replacement. If we are unable to provide any products or services on your order, we will notify you via email.
All orders are automatically processed and sent for shipment as soon as they are placed. If order cancellation request is received within 24 hours of order placement AND the order hasn't been shipped yet, 10% of your cancelled amount will be charged as cancellation fee. If order shipment is postponed due to delay delivery from suppliers, and cancellation request is received after 24 hours of order placement, order cannot be cancelled. Once shipping arrangement is arranged, it cannot be cancelled and refunded.. Under the circumstances where order cancellation might be considered after order is shipped, cancelled items need to be returned to our facility before refund is issued. Please note that customers are responsible for all fees involved for returning items. In addition, 40% of your cancelled amount will be charged as restocking fee. All non product related fees (shipping, transaction and insurance) are not refundable.
If you want to deduct the product quantity after your order is placed, it will be considered as Partial Cancellation. Please noted that 10% of your cancelled amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
Please check all product information, including product model, specifications and price before placing the order. If you have any product questions, please contact us.
Defective products can be returned within 7 days from delivery date by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or by returning the item to the retailer purchased from, who will advise you accordingly.
- A Defective Product is one which contains a material imperfection in the manufacture or design that renders the product less acceptable, useful or safe than reasonably expected, under the circumstances. The product must be defective in itself (due to manufacture or design fault) and not damaged due to inappropriate use.
- When returning a product within the standard return period, a customer must provide full reasons for alleging that the product is defective, including stating how the product was utilized during the period that it was in the customer’s possession.
- All products must be returned in original condition including packaging, documentation, manuals and accessories. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 7 days after purchase.
- All non product related fees (shipping, transaction and insurance) are not refundable.
- Items purchased from a Marketplace retailer cannot be returned to Lexuma; they must be returned to their Marketplace Retailer in accordance with their returns policy. Please connect the your Marketplace retailer directly.
- Items purchased from dealers or resellers and not Lexuma directly are not eligible for return, refund, or exchange.
* [Click Here] for the Dead Pixel Warranty Policy.
LIMITED 6-MONTHS WARRANTY (STARTED FROM 1 APRIL 2021)
(EXCEPT X2O WATER REPELLENT SPRAY)
We always work hard to solve any problem you might have with one of our products. We offer a limited 6 months warranty on all products (except X2O Water Repellent Spray) at Lexuma whose invoice has a order number mentioned as that is used to claim warranty with us.
(For the orders placed before 1 April 2021 will continue to enjoy the limited 1-year warranty).
Lexuma warrants that the product to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for 6 months, starting on the date of the original invoice.
The original serial number label affixed on the package and the original invoice must be presented at the time you require warranty service; Otherwise, such warranty could be voided.
This warranty shall not apply and the repair charges shall be separately quoted by Lexuma in the event of:
(a) any willful modification, alteration or repair in any way made to any part of the product by any persons other than Lexuma; or
(b) any damage caused by misuse, misapplication of electricity, malicious acts, negligence, inflow of any liquid or dirt, accident, natural calamities, or physical force.
(c) dissatisfaction on the product other than its quality, e.g. product color, outlook, shape;
(d) any damages caused by normal deterioration;
(e) any accessories including the charging adapter, cables, stylus pen, screen protector, etc.;
(f) any cables included in the package
All changed parts are non-returnable.
Lexuma Limited reserves all rights and final decision in case of dispute.