Return and Refund Policy
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality. If you’ve received a product with a defect or fault, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Where a replacement product is not available, your account will be credited.
Under no circumstances will Lexuma be liable for any damage arising from any misuse or abuse of goods.
Faulty products are to be returned to Lexuma in order to examine and record the item before continuing with the warranty process.
Please note that customers are responsible for all the fees involved for returning items. Return packages remain the responsibility of the customer until it is received by our team. Therefore, it is recommended that the customer takes necessary precautions by using registered and traceable services when returning the package.
Defective products can be returned within 7 days from delivery date by contacting email@example.com or by returning the item to the retailer purchased from, who will advise you accordingly.
- A Defective Product is one which contains a material imperfection in the manufacture or design that renders the product less acceptable, useful or safe than reasonably expected, under the circumstances. The product must be defective in itself (due to manufacture or design fault) and not damaged due to inappropriate use.
- When returning a product within the standard return period, a customer must provide full reasons for alleging that the product is defective, including stating how the product was utilized during the period that it was in the customer’s possession.
- All products must be returned in original condition including packaging, documentation, manuals and accessories. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 7 days after purchase.
- All non product related fees (shipping, transaction and insurance) are not refundable.
- Items purchased from a Marketplace retailer cannot be returned to Lexuma; they must be returned to their Marketplace Retailer in accordance with their returns policy. Please connect the your Marketplace retailer directly.
- Items purchased from dealers or resellers and not Lexuma directly are not eligible for return, refund, or exchange.
* [Click Here] for the Dead Pixel Warranty Policy.
LIMITED ONE-YEAR WARRANTY
(EXCEPT X2O WATER REPELLENT SPRAY)
We always work hard to solve any problem you might have with one of our products. We offer a limited one-year warranty on all products (except X2O Water Repellent Spray) at Lexuma whose invoice has a order number mentioned as that is used to claim warranty with us.
Lexuma warrants that the product to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for 1 year, starting on the date of the original invoice.
The original serial number label affixed on the package and the original invoice must be presented at the time you require warranty service; Otherwise, such warranty could be voided.
This warranty shall not apply and the repair charges shall be separately quoted by Lexuma in the event of:
(a) any willful modification, alteration or repair in any way made to any part of the product by any persons other than Lexuma; or
(b) any damage caused by misuse, misapplication of electricity, malicious acts, negligence, inflow of any liquid or dirt, accident, natural calamities, or physical force.
All changed parts are non-returnable.
Lexuma Limited reserves all rights and final decision in case of dispute.