Terms of Service
Welcome to Lexuma.
Thank you for choosing our products (“Products”) and services (“Services”). The Services are provided by Lexuma (“Lexuma”), located at Unit 955, 9/F, Building 19W, Science Park West Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong.
By using our Products and Services, you are agreeing to these terms. Our products are mostly electronic charging gadgets and waterproofing gadgets. Additional terms will be available with the relevant Products, and those additional terms become part of your agreement with us if you use those Products.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability, and items which you have placed in your shopping cart are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers.
- Once Your Order is successfully accepted, you will receive an order confirmation email from Lexuma. The contract between you and us is thereby established and is bound by the Terms and Conditions. You shall, to the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, neither cancel nor amend the order howsoever.
- We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain authorization for payment, that shipping restrictions apply to a particular item, that the item ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn, or that you do not meet the eligibility criteria set out within the Terms and Conditions. We may also decline to process a transaction for any reason or decline to provide the Products/Services to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any Products/Services from the Site whether or not that Products has been sold, removing, screening or editing any materials or content on the site, refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
- We cannot guarantee any Products shown on the Website are available for sale at any time. If We cannot satisfy any order for any reason, we reserve the right to cancel the order and refund the amount (or part thereof) which you have paid to us and shall not be liable to any person should we exercise such right.
Duties and Taxes
Shipments crossing international borders are subject to the assessment of duties and taxes imposed by the importing country's government. Your parcels may be subject to the customs and import duties of the country you have placed your order in. Depending on the content of your shipment and the destination country, these costs are always at the expense of the recipient. A shipment's duty and tax amount may be based on:
- Product value
- Trade agreements
- Country of manufacture
- Use of the product
- The product's Harmonized System (HS) code
Lexuma Limited reserves all rights and final decision in case of dispute.