For thorough understanding of X2O, please visit x2o.lexuma.com
X2O Water Repellent Spray - Waterproof Protection for Industrial Machinery
Moisture, dampness, humidity and flooding cause malfunctions or damage of machines and equipment from time to time. Rusting and corrosion of metal machines increase maintenance cost and repair cost. Are you frustrated by the high cost of replacing broken-down machinery? We understand your worries and concerns, that’s why we introduce Lexuma X2O water repellent spray. These problems will all be eliminated by applying X2O water repellent spray to your machinery. It can be widely used in industrial equipment and benefits the whole industry. It is designed to solve the universal short- circuiting and corrosion problems of electrical and electronic devices.
Feel free to contact us for your own X2O waterproof solution since each industrial solution will be different and it depends on nature of usage and the type of machines.
Lexuma X2O Water Repellent Spray is a protective coating for electrical and electronics applications, based on the latest technology. It expels all moisture and forms a flexible and water-repellent layer against the ingress of moisture and corrosion.
• has a particularly penetrating force and excellent lubricating effect, prevent short circuit and rusting on all metal parts
• ideal for distributor caps, electric motors, equipment, switches, wiring and other electrical and electronic applications.
• has no adverse effect on standard plastic, glass, metal steel, stainless steel, iron, copper and electric coils. It can be used on engines, welding equipment, motors and high voltage parts like cables and generators.
• absolutely effective and resistant to extreme temperatures from -50°C to 140°C. It is completely reliable and trustworthy even in the coldest condition like the refrigerating chamber or the hottest condition like the iron foundry.
• definitely extends the life of electrical and electronic devices in damp environments. Applying and drying of the spray coating only needs less than 20 minutes and this thin layer of water repellent spray gives the best protection which can last for years.
Why X2O waterproof spray can give industrial machinery water protection?
Nanotechnology is the chemical theory behind this waterproof spray. Nano coating is coating of an application where nano structures build a consistent network of molecules on a surface that make it super-hydrophobic or super-hydrophilic. Waterproof layer formed by Nano particles will repel liquid molecules so that no moisture or water can get into devices through small openings. Main features of this nano coating are transperency, breathability, water and stain repellency, scratch and corrosion resistance.
The hydrophobic nano-coating, which is formed by millions of nanoparticles, repels water from coming into contact with any electronic / electrical device. The coating is micro-thin, not visible to the human eye. With the coating covering even internal components, water simply flows right through without coming into contact with any electronic components. As a result, nano coating provides IPX4 or IPX7 waterproof protection and anti-corrosion protection.
Special features about Nanotechnology:
- Anti-oxidation & corrosion: Stop air moisture from contacting with electrical parts or metal parts.
- Self-recover: Nano particles can recover from scratching and rapid use of electronic / electrical devices
- Since no water can get inside your device, the waterproof layer can prevent short circuit.
- Therefore, extend the service life of equipment and appliances
Industrial Machinery Application:
Apart from electronic devices, X2O waterproof spray can also be applied to large industrial machinery, like this dehumidifier from Novel Tech (one of our clients). X2O water repellent spray provides IPX7 intensive waterproof protection for machinery and electrical parts. Below is the demonstration video of X2O and dehumidifier. Feel free to take a look or read more at X2O News.
(Feel free to turn on Chinese / English subtitles)
• Lighting and wiring e.g. lamps, light boxes, advertising, projectors
• DIY equipment e.g. power drills, milling machines, electric saws
• Toys and bobbies e.g. drones, electric scooters, skateboards, smart toys
• Protection and security systems e.g. security alarms, sensors monitoring, video surveillance systems, timers
• Construction and farming machinery e.g. welding equipment, motors, lawnmowers, dispensers
• High voltage systems and parts e.g. cables, battery clamps, generators
• Electric switchboards
• Industrial and railway equipment
Duration of waterproof protection depends on the Application Method and the Applied Area.
When applying, coating needs to be pressurized to spray mist on the surface to create an enveloping effect and optimize full and consistent coverage of the surface. Drying occurs at room temperature in 15 minutes. A thin layer remaining on conductive surfaces gives the best protection. To create an optimal covering effect applying through ultra-sound chamber on the manufacturing line, or using an electrostatic spray gun.
When applying through dipping the substrates into X2O liquid coating, the coating will cover the substrate during immersion. After drainage, a coating layer will form on the substrate during the 15 minutes drying process where the nano waterproof coating will form its netting structure. The water repellent layer will provide protection to water exposure and humid environment.
IPX4 & IPX7 Application for Non-moving parts:
When electrical substrates are treated with X2O waterproof coating through spraying onto its surface, they will be protected from short circuiting when exposed to incidental water exposure. The water repellent coating will last for years (2-5 years).
IPX4 & IPX7 Application for Moving parts:
When electrical substrates are treated with X2O waterproof coating through spraying onto its surface they will be protected from short circuiting when exposed to incidental water exposure. If the electrical parts have moving components, there is the potential for rubbing of coating of the protected surfaces and or through wear and tear. The level of this deterioration varies on the level and frequency of friction exposure. The coating could last as long as half year to 2 years and it is advised to perform maintenance spraying and a full re-application after the half year period.
Dipping Application for Non-moving parts:
When electrical substrates are treated with X2O waterproof coating through a dipping process of X2O liquid, the electrical substrates will be protected from short circuits when exposed to prolonged water exposure. If the electrical surfaces are inside protective casings, the coating will last for about 5 years.
Dipping Application for Moving parts:
If the electrical parts have moving components, there is the potential for rubbing of X2O water repellent coating of the protected surfaces or through wear and tear. The level of this deterioration varies on the level and frequency of friction or with a prolonged exposure to humid environment. Under this situation, the X2O waterproof coating could last as long as 6 months to a year. It is advised to perform maintenance spraying (when possible) and a full re-application after the half-year period.