- Download and install “SIMPlus” app from Apps Store
Insert Secondary SIM Card
- Insert a pin into the hole beside nano SIM tray, SIM tray will pop out.
- Place nano SIM card onto the tray, and insert the tray back into the slot.
- Insert secondary SIM card into XSIM’s Nano SIM Slot
- Press and hold On/Off Switch button for 5 seconds. Green LED will be lighten up, and starts blinking.
- On your Apple device, enable Bluetooth, and start “SIMPlus” app.
- In SIMPlus, go to “More” tab, and select “Connection”, and click to start scanning.
- Once SIMPlus locates your XSIM, it should be listed on screen. Select and connect to it.
- Once the connection is established, Green LED will be turned off.
- On app screen, you will then see the operator logo and signal strength showing on the top left corner and XSIM battery level on the top right corner.
- In SIMPlus, go to “More” tab, and select “Connection”, and select XSIM entry and disconnect.
Charging up XSIM
- Use Micro-USB charging cable and plug into Micro-USB Charging port on XSIM.
- Connect charging cable with a micro-USB power source.
- Red LED will light up.
- Charging time will take approximately 2 hours
- Once it is fully charged, LED will turn to green.
Enabling anti-theft feature when XSIM is out of range
- Ensure the "Device lost alarm" feature is set to ON under More >Settings.
- In case if XSIM and Apple device are out of Bluetooth connection range, SimPlus App will detect and alert automatically.
- In SIMPlus, use “Keypad” tab to place or receive voice calls of your secondary SIM.
- You can also check call history in "Recents" tab
- In SIMPlus, use “Messages” tab to send / receive text messages of your secondary SIM.
- Connect XSIM with Apple device
- Turn on camera function on Apple device OR press on/off power button on XSIM twice
- Use On/Off switch on XSIM as a remote control to take photos
- After enabled, XSIM supports location reporting.
- Support logging in by Facebook or QQ accounts.
- Apple device must have data connection as well (via GPRS / 3G / 4G / WIFI)
- In case the Bluetooth connection is lost, every missed incoming calls and messages will be reported to cloud by XSIM.
- “SIMPlus” will store missed calls or messages history with XSIM location.
- Whenever XSIM is low in battery, a notification will also be pushed to cloud as well.
LED Power Indicator
|Solid Green||Starting up / Shutting down|
|Blinking Green & Red||Waiting to pair with an Apple device|
|Blinking Green (every 0.5s)||Unable to register with operator /
Bluetooth connection is lost
|Blinking Green (every 1 min)||Registered with operator|
|No Light||Connected / Shut down|