Orders will be processed within 3 business days. You will be provided with a courier name and tracking number to track your order. Please allow extra time for your order to be processed during public holidays and busy periods. Customs and Postal Service may also require extra time to work on the processing / delivery during peak season or before major festivals (e.g., Valentine’s Day). For details on public holidays in the destination country, please refer to the local government website. Please also note that delays may occur as a result of pending payment authorizations.
Occasionally packages are returned to us undeliverable. Should this event take place every attempt will be made to contact you to make arrangements for reshipment.
We always work hard to solve any problem you might have with one of our products. Lexuma warrants that the product to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for 1 year, starting on the date of the original invoice. The original serial number label affixed on the package and the original invoice must be presented at the time you require warranty service; otherwise, such warranty could be voided.
Returns and Exchanges
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality. If you’ve received a product with a defect or fault, we’ll gladly replace the product for you. Where a replacement product is not available, your account will be credited. This is subject to the manufacturer or its official distributing agent determining that the fault can be remedied and honoured under the terms of the warranty.
Under no circumstances will Lexuma be liable for any damage arising from any misuse or abuse of goods.
Faulty products are to be returned to Lexuma in order to examine and record the item before continuing with the warranty process.
Please note that customers are responsible for all the fees involved for returning items. Return packages remain the responsibility of the customer until it is received by our team. Therefore, it is recommended that the customer takes necessary precautions by using registered and traceable services when returning the package.
Defective items may only be returned for refund or replacement subject to the following restrictions:
- All products must be returned in original condition including packaging, documentation, manuals and accessories.
- All non product related fees (shipping, transaction and insurance) are not refundable.
- Goods must be returned on own account or returned to the retailer where item was purchased.
Defective products can be returned within 7 days from delivery date by contacting email@example.com or by returning the item to the retailer purchased from, who will advise you accordingly.
- A Defective Product is one which contains a material imperfection in the manufacture or design that renders the product less acceptable, useful or safe than reasonably expected, under the circumstances. The product must be defective in itself (due to manufacture or design fault) and not damaged due to inappropriate use.
- When returning a product within the standard return period, a customer must provide full reasons for alleging that the product is defective, including stating how the product was utilized during the period that it was in the customer’s possession.